March 20, 2008

Here we go!



Hold on to your seats! Here goes our first family blog! I have been relentlessly threatened by my friends and family (just kidding!) to start a blog, but with dial-up internet I thought it would be pretty difficult to do and I have been waiting for the day when we could get high-speed. Come to realize that day is far in the future from now, so I thought I would give it a try anyway! Who knows...I might actually enjoy it! ;)

This family picture was taken in November of 2007...but it is the most recent family picture.

2 comments:

Christy said...

It worked!

Ryan Hodges said...

This should be a fun adventure in trying to keep our friends and family abreast of our doings. We look forward to your comments as we experiment with the zany world of blogging. Christy is doing the brunt of the work on this and I think it's coming along very nicely. Good job, babe.